i again write as i have done so many times in the past... to say.. yes... i breath... i live... i am just a slack blogger.
Between working and working out... and sleeping... and... well.. just trying to keep up with life... i have not had a lot of time to blog... i have thought about it often though... i have even scrapped a few more pages. (I know... if i can scrap, then i can blog.. though you know what!? I chose scrapping.. as any sane person would. hahah) I am hoping that Matt will help me print a few photos out so that i can finish them.. (we have a new printer and it hates me - truely it does!)
I will even push for some help getting pics taken of everything ive been doing when im not sleeping, working or working out! ~L~...
Talking of working out.... its working!!!! (huge ass grin)... I have almost reached my new goal... 300 grams away from it... it is that close i can taste it!!
Im pretty chuffed... it is a small goal... and a small number in the big scheme.. though it is still a huge step.. stoked!
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
slackness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are one of the busiest women I know! You are NOT a slacker! There are just so many hours and minutes in a day.
Look what you have done! You have almost reached a goal! WOOHOO! Keep chugging away at it girl. I am soooooo proud of you. Matt and the kids must be too!
Love ya lots,
Post a Comment